Rental Agreement for Affordable Smoky Mountain Cabin Rental
We do recommend for our potential guest to please review the rental agreement before contacting us so that we may answer any questions you may have before reserving this affordable Smoky Mountain Cabin Rental
RENTAL AGREEMENT FOR BEARY BLESSED CABIN
Check-In is after 4:00 pm and Check-Out is at 10:00 am EST.
This cabin is a NON-SMOKING/NO PET Unit
By reading the rules and regulations below and signing and dating this rental agreement you
understand you will be held responsible for all things included within this document. You will be
requested to fax or send back a signed and dated copy of this rental agreement and pay the full
amount of your stay by credit card, money order or personal check within 30 days of your arrival date.
a) There is to be No damage done to the cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b) The cabin is not to be left dirty and all trash is to be put in the garbage can.
c) Linens left in good condition and none missing.
d) You will need to follow the cleaning rules and policies listed in the General Housekeeping section .
e) Nothing is to be missing from cabin.
f) There shall be no early check-in or late check-out unless approved by owner in advance
g) Violation of the NO SMOKING or NO PETS Policy will result in an extra cost of $200.00
h) If the renter is evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or local law enforcement their shall be a $200.00 charge
1. We accept payment by Credit Cards, and Paypal
2. Half Payment must be received along with signed rental agreement for your dates to be
officially booked and remainder paid within 30 days of arrival date.
3. Once we receive full payment for your stay, we will email you a welcome packet that
includes the directions and keyless entry directions and basic cabin information.
1. If you cancel your reservation and have already paid, we will charge a fee of $200.00 for
rebooking expenses, if we cannot rebook your dates.
2. If you cancel and have already paid for your stay, we will charge you a $50.00 cancellation fee
and refund your lodging payment if we can rebook your cancelled dates.
3. The first day of the rental, there will be NO refunds for any reason. No credit will be given for
shortened stays due to late arrival or early departure for any reason. NO cancellations due to weather.
We strongly encourage you to consider travel insurance in case of unforeseen emergencies such as sickness, etc.
GENERAL HOUSEKEEPING & RULES
1. Please be considerate and respectful for our cleaning crew and do these few things before
a) Dishes washed and put away
b) Towels from both bathrooms put in the downstairs jacuzzi/tub.
c) Before leaving set the thermostat to 68 degrees during the cool months and 75 during the summer
d) All trashed picked up and disposed of properly
For the consideration of housekeeping and the next renters coming in on your departure day, you will
need to be checked out 10:00 am EST, so they may start housecleaning.
If you have not left the premises on time you will be charged for one additional night’s stay.
2. When you arrive, the cabin should be clean and set up with fresh linens. If it has not been cleaned,
please contact us immediately at 1-434-658-3203 or 1-434-594-9798. We will do our very best to
correct the situation.
3. Hot Tub Rules-Hot tub will be inspected after each rental, cleaned and disinfected.
If any items such as food, alcohol, soaps or bath products, etc., are found in the hot tub, you will be
charged and excessive cleaning fee of $150.00, which will be deducted from your damage deposit.
Damage to hot tub cover will result in a $350.00 charge. Cover should remain on the hot tub at all
times when not in use. It is advised that you do not use a hot tub after consuming alcoholic beverages
or for children under the age of 16, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or skin
sensitivities should not use the hot tub.
4. Maximum Occupancy & Minimum Stays
a) The maximum number of guest is limited to 8.
b) Renters who exceed the occupancy limit and falsify occupancy information at the time of
reservation are subject to eviction.
c) We require a Two (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
d) We charge a Non Refundable Cleaning Fee of $65.00
e) No Arrivals or Departures on Holidays
5. The owners are not responsible for lost or personal stolen items from vehicles or the cabin premises.
6. The fireplace is available to guest October 1 through March 31.
7. You must be 21 years of age to rent this cabin and provide proof of age.
8. House parties are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
9. There is no maid service during your stay.
10. Any exceptions to the rules as written here must be approved in advance by the owner.
11. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
I CERTIFY THAT I AM AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT I WILL BE HELD
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARE OF THIS PROPERTY BEING RENTED UNDER MY NAME.
I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES OR EXTRA CLEANING, SHOULD THEY
BE DISCOVERED DURING OR AFTER DEPARTURE, LOST OR STOLEN PERSONAL
Sheila & Keith Bailey (Owners of Beary Blessed Cabin)